Our founders and management team have extensive experience in developing and managing global
delivery solutions and services. The team is the core component of our long-term success in
providing efficient and optimized solutions and expanding our horizons.
- Suchinth leads the revenue-generation activities at ISSQUARED®. Suchinth’s deep
enterprise delivery background in companies such as Amgen and GE Healthcare helps
ISSQUARED® deliver a unique value proposition to customers.
- Suchinth’s leadership experience ranges from large enterprise infrastructure and
identity management programs to ERP implementations and systems integration.
- Suchinth holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering from the Pune Institute of
Computer Technology, and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management where he was also the President of the
- With 20+ years of IT experience, Jagan leads the Managed Services and Delivery
operations. Jagan is the “customer evangelist” at ISSQUARED®.
- Jagan’s diverse enterprise management experience ranges from complex utility billing
software development to architecting and managing massive databases for consumer
internet and Fortune 100 companies.
- Jagan’s experience includes working at Exodus Communications, Amgen and Yahoo among
- Jagan holds a Bachelor’s Degree of Technology in Electrical and Electronics and a
Master’s Degree of Technology in Electrical Power Systems.
- Ganesh’s emphasis on quality and delivery has been a consistent theme as he led teams
at UBS, CSC, Microsoft, and IBM. His vast experience includes managing staff of
thousands of global delivery engineers for Fortune 100 companies’ IT operations.
- Ganesh holds Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Physics with special emphasis in
Electronics from Delhi University.
- Nikolay was nominated for 2019 West Region and 2019 North America Information
Security Executive of the year, delivering innovative cybersecurity strategies to
proactively protect organizations, including building high performing cybersecurity
- Prior to joining ISSQUARED, Nikolay has held various executive positions. Most recent
ones as an SVP and CISO at Private National Mortgage Acceptance Corporation (PennyMac)
and a Director of Cybersecurity, Architecture, Risk, and Engineering at Amgen.
- Nikolay has helped multiple enterprise organizations develop cybersecurity strategies
to improve Information Security posture, build high performing teams, and facilitate
conversations with the boards on cybersecurity risk.
- His expertise extends to all facets of Information Security: Risk Management,
Security Operations, Identity and Access Management, Data Loss Prevention, eDiscovery
and Forensics, Network Security, Cloud Security, Endpoint Security, Adaptive Security,
and Threat Intelligence.
Nikolay has helped to form the Mortgage Risk Council of which he was a Chairman for
three years, participated in the Health Care Group, hosted by McKinsey Co. in New York,
helped to form and served for three years on the Board of Directors for NH-ISAC, was a
Chairman for NH-ISAC Products and Services committee, and led Threat Intelligence
Platform for Information Sharing. He helped to organize NH-ISAC Summits and
participated as a presenter or panelist.
- Nikolay holds a Master's degree in Computer Information Systems, with a concentration
in Security, from Boston University and a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer
Science from Belorussian National Polytechnic University. In addition, he holds
prestigious information security certifications: CISSP, CISM, and CRISC.
- Archana has been in the IT industry for over 17 years as a Software Engineer, Senior
System Analyst, Technical Lead and Principal Developer, leading teams across the
development of Web Applications, Windows Applications, Production Support and
Maintenance of Enterprise applications using Microsoft .Net Technologies across small /
- Archana holds a Degree in Bachelor of Computer Science Engineering from JNTU,
Hyderabad, India. In her current leadership role as Head of software products, her
expertise is in Architecture, Design, Development, Testing, Shipping/Delivery, and
Maintenance of the Products. She is involved in hiring, mentoring and
supporting/guiding our software team.
- Her focus areas have always been problem solving and problem forecasting. In her
current leadership role as Head of software products, she helps to strengthen her team,
mentor new talent and oversee the complete product life cycle development and
maintenance. She values client/user satisfaction at the top.
- Akila has a lengthy background working in the technology sector, spending 10 years at
AMGEN the world’s largest biotechnology company as a Supply Chain Manager with the
Contract Manufacturing organization where she managed the End-to-End Supply Chain for
several different AMGEN products.
Prior to that, Akila worked in AMGEN’s Information Systems team providing SAP client
facing support for the Supply Chain Operations team.
- Before joining AMGEN, Akila worked at ORACLE India as a software engineer supporting
JD Edwards Supply Chain suite of products. Akila is CPIM certified from APICS..
- Rohit has an experience of managing IT Training and Delivery operations and HR
practices for over 27 years.
- He has closely worked with marque corporate clients like IBM, Wipro, Infosys, BOA,
etc. for their technical training needs at NIIT and managed various alliance partners
(OEMs) like Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Salesforce, Informatica etc. to name a few.
He has established connection with various Engg. Colleges and B Schools in an around
North India for recruiting young talent while working with an upcoming Research and
Consulting firm at Noida.
- Rohit holds MBA degree from Western International University, Arizona, USA and did
his graduation from Delhi University.
- Mridul has been in the industry for over 27 years and has a varied experience with
Product Management, Business Development, Project and Program Management within
Information Management Services, Enterprise Content Management and Education.
- He has held various responsible positions and has been contributing to large
enterprises with his knowledge and experience in achieving the digitization vision.
experience and provide personalized recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our