Our founders and management team have extensive experience in developing and managing global delivery solutions and services. The team is the core component of our long-term success in providing efficient and optimized solutions and expanding our horizons.
- Suchinth leads the revenue-generation activities at ISSQUARED®. Suchinth’s deep enterprise delivery background in companies such as Amgen and GE Healthcare helps ISSQUARED® deliver a unique value proposition to customers.
- Suchinth’s leadership experience ranges from large enterprise infrastructure & identity management programs to ERP implementations and systems integration.
- Suchinth holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering from the Pune Institute of Computer Technology, and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from Symbiosis Institute of Business Management where he was also the President of the Student Council.
- With 20+ years of IT experience, Jagan leads the Managed Services & Delivery operations. Jagan is the “customer evangelist” at ISSQUARED®.
- Jagan’s diverse enterprise management experience ranges from complex utility billing software development to architecting and managing massive databases for consumer internet and Fortune 100 companies.
- Jagan’s experience includes working at Exodus Communications, Amgen and Yahoo among others.
- Jagan holds a Bachelor’s Degree of Technology in Electrical & Electronics and a Master’s Degree of Technology in Electrical Power Systems.
- Ganesh’s emphasis on quality & delivery has been a consistent theme as he led teams at UBS, CSC, Microsoft, and IBM. His vast experience includes managing staff of thousands of global delivery engineers for Fortune 100 companies’ IT operations.
- Ganesh holds Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Physics with special emphasis in Electronics from Delhi University.
- Nikolay was nominated for 2019 West Region and 2019 North America Information Security Executive of the year, delivering innovative cybersecurity strategies to proactively protect organizations, including building high performing cybersecurity teams.
- Prior to joining ISSQUARED, Nikolay has held various executive positions. Most recent ones as an SVP & CISO at Private National Mortgage Acceptance Corporation (PennyMac) and a Director of Cybersecurity, Architecture, Risk, and Engineering at Amgen.
- Nikolay has helped multiple enterprise organizations develop cybersecurity strategies to improve Information Security posture, build high performing teams, and facilitate conversations with the boards on cybersecurity risk.
- His expertise extends to all facets of Information Security: Risk Management, Security Operations, Identity and Access Management, Data Loss Prevention, eDiscovery & Forensics, Network Security, Cloud Security, Endpoint Security, Adaptive Security, and Threat Intelligence.
Nikolay has helped to form the Mortgage Risk Council of which he was a Chairman for three years, participated in the Health Care Group, hosted by McKinsey Co. in New York, helped to form and served for three years on the Board of Directors for NH-ISAC, was a Chairman for NH-ISAC Products & Services committee, and led Threat Intelligence Platform for Information Sharing. He helped to organize NH-ISAC Summits and participated as a presenter or panelist.
- Nikolay holds a Master's degree in Computer Information Systems, with a concentration in Security, from Boston University and a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from Belorussian National Polytechnic University. In addition, he holds prestigious information security certifications: CISSP, CISM, and CRISC.
- Neelu joins ISSQUARED as Head of Product Engineering with more than 20 years of DevOps experience and leading teams of various sizes. She has vast experience in product management, DevOps, leading product design, development, and release to market.
- At OMC, she led a team that worked on the whole product end-to-end. Prior to this role, Neelu worked in Application Development Framework, ADF team of Oracle that was responsible for the mobile application development framework for Oracle's IDC JDeveloper.
- Prior to Oracle, Neelu has worked with multiple enterprise companies at various capacities like BearingPoint, Accenture, AT&T, and FFIC (Fireman's Fund Insurance Company).
- Based out of the Dallas office, Rick has been with ISSQUARED since the acquisition in May 2019, and prior to that with legacy NCA since 2014.
- He has over 20 years of experience in the unified communications market, with a variety of responsibilities including large scale enterprise deployments, sales enablement, support, project management and leadership.
- He has great expertise in engaging with customers, learning about their environments, and designing, implementing and supporting solutions that meet their changing business requirements.
- Akila has a lengthy background working in the technology sector, spending 10 years at AMGEN the world’s largest biotechnology company as a Supply Chain Manager with the Contract Manufacturing organization where she managed the End-to-End Supply Chain for several different AMGEN products.
Prior to that, Akila worked in AMGEN’s Information Systems team providing SAP client facing support for the Supply Chain Operations team.
- Before joining AMGEN, Akila worked at ORACLE India as a software engineer supporting JD Edwards Supply Chain suite of products. Akila is CPIM certified from APICS..
- Rohit has an experience of managing IT Training & Delivery operations and HR practices for over 27 years.
- He has closely worked with marque corporate clients like IBM, Wipro, Infosys, BOA, etc. for their technical training needs at NIIT and managed various alliance partners (OEMs) like Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Salesforce, Informatica etc. to name a few.
He has established connection with various Engg. Colleges and B Schools in an around North India for recruiting young talent while working with an upcoming Research and Consulting firm at Noida.
- Rohit holds MBA degree from Western International University, Arizona, USA and did his graduation from Delhi University.
- Mridul has been in the industry for over 27 years and has a varied experience with Product Management, Business Development, Project and Program Management within Information Management Services, Enterprise Content Management and Education.
- He has held various responsible positions and has been contributing to large enterprises with his knowledge and experience in achieving the digitization vision.