Hosted by BeyondTrust and ISSQUARED
Save the date: 3rd March,2020.
Join us for lunch and guided discussions on cybersecurity best practices with industry leaders in both Identity Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM).
Enterprises of all sizes have experienced a privilege explosion, driven by trends like cloud computing, DevOps, and edge computing. Many organizations assume that password management will solve the privilege problem—but it’s merely the tip of the iceberg in a comprehensive Identity and Privilege Access management strategy.
We will share how the BeyondTrust Privileged Access Management (PAM) platform enables absolute control over every privilege in your environment to drastically reduce your attack surface and windows of exposure, while boosting business productivity.
• Why relying on password management alone leaves dangerous gaps
• How to disrupt the cyberattack chain with privileged access security
• Where a Managed Service Provider can assist in your IAM journey
• What steps to take to achieve rapid leaps in your quest to reduce risk
• Keys to implementing a frictionless PAM solution invisible to end-users
Register today to better understand effective identity governance, how to manage privileged accounts, and sidestepping other common IT security challenges.
Let us compare the key attributes of Slack and Microsoft Teams